Mark Kovalcson

Default Follow up

"Doug Meredith" wrote in message

"Mark Kovalcson" wrote in message
I'm interested in why the TAPS is a big plus for you?

Wouldn't you agree this subject has also been beat to death.
Who cares? I have my opinions and voted with my wallet to get a CC.
Everyone has the freedom to do that, and you can't save the world from
making (what is in your mind) a poor decision.

WhenI had my Nautique, I voted with my wallet too. But in this post, I
didn't say that he made a poor decision, I just asked why he made it.

If you read my post closely you would have seen that I didn't say that
either. I mentioned that different people can try to save the world from
(what is in their mind) a poor decision. In other words many of us think we
have it all figured out know a good decision from a poor one. Thinking we
know the difference between a good decision and a bad one and then trying to
save the world from making a horrible mistake is a trap we get caught in.
Giving good advice is one thing. Arguing incessantly is another.