posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default global warming

"sailirc" wrote
I got this feeling with all this yap about global warming , the weather-aka seas will become
very unstable. I keep watching and hearing about large chunks of ice falling out of the sky.
we had one fall here in Tampa you may have seen it on the news. It smashed a car. The piece of ice
was over 100lbs. The local news station confirmed that no planes were flying over that location
at the time of the ice drop. What was funny the weather man could not explain the ice drop of that size.

lol That piece of ice just keeps growing. They first said it weighed 80 pounds but they
had a picture of it laying on the hood of the car it hit. You can see it was like a 20lb block.
You can buy them most anywhere.
Duh! Somebody threw it off the top of a building. Do you listen to Art Bell at night, Nora?
Do do do do, do do do do, do do do do....

Cheers,
Ellen