posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty Scotty is offline

Default Sailing Around the World: Difficulty

"JimC" wrote in message
et...

------------------

Having spent weeks at a time (2-5 weeks trips) offshore

in small boats
(50-90ft) for 20 years, I have to agree with Loco. Much

nicer to make port
every night or couple of days. I would like to take that

trip from Clipper
Lines from southeast asia to the med sometime. First

class all the way. The
price is around 10k for the whole passage. Half the

price of a mac 26.

I would admit that they would probably have better food

and
entertainment than what's available on the Mac. Better

wine list also maybe.

The toilets on a cruise ship can outsail a Mac26MX. They
look better, too.

Scotty