Default Just in on the fax: Boeing buys C-Map

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

That really bugs me. I speak perfect, unaccented English, but I sometimes
work with a lot of people who do not, typically immigrants whose native
language is Spanish, or older contractors whose first language is Italian
or Polish or German, and damn it if they don't work hard at learning our
language and our idioms so they can be understood. But so many of these
so-called English-speaking "tech" folks in India aren't even close to
speaking "English as she is spoke." Tech support,
my a**.

Looks like learning Hindi wouldn't help .....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...uages_of_India

Eisboch

Cripes...that's worse than the language assortment in Manhattan.