posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac
Wavy G Wavy G is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

Oh "Ellen MacArthur," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

"Kope" wrote
i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

I read it. And you don't seem very much radical. You sound like you have much logic.
And insight. And patience.
I am ashamed. If I believe your blog I am ashamed. I am American woman. I am showing
my breasts. I am 13th stage Sodom and Gomorrah. http://www.badongo.net/pic/424074

Hi,

Prove this is you. Then, lets talk.

God says not to be ashamed of my body. God created it. It is beautiful. If you lust for it,
it is YOUR sin to lust. God warns about lusting. Should I let sinners make me cover my
body when God says body is beautiful creation? Only because lust cannot be controlled
by Islam men? Answer me please.

Cheers,
Ellen