posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,uk.comp.sys.mac
Wavy G Wavy G is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog,1309

Oh "Kope," unnumbered are the toils I bear because of thee.

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

Thanks for the blog. It was like a virtual striptease, only with no
payoff.

"And then Christian women revealed this much...and then Christian
women revealed this much...and then Christian women revealed this
much..." I'm like, "DAMMIT, LETS SEE SOME TITS ALREADY!!!"