posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default aye

funny, crazy pen art

the house is hurricane built it has that special glass

sorry im top posting Im getting lazy lol, friggen scrolling is kiling me

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
I got a pick of the house but its the front not the back

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

Have any pics of the house / dock ?

Scotty

"sailirc" wrote in message

yes its time for me to stay for a while I should have my

boat soon and need

to learn some more before I
embark on feeding the fish lol

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can.

My Health is

getting better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally

bought a house in

Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We

don't have the

boat yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing

well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time?

Waht's up? How's

your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Nove place! I see you're up off the ground...you're gonna have to tape
those windows come hirrucane season! BTW, I thought your pen and ink
titled Gone Fishing was really cute...