posted to alt.sailing.asa
sailirc sailirc is offline

Default aye

"katy" wrote in message
sailirc wrote:
Not sure Katy right now we are trying to get through the closing on the
house.
what ever it will be I am sure it will be nice. we plan on starting out
just sailing the coastal water way.
Here in FL we have miles of waterways plenty of awesome marinas to visit
and I plan on checking out some of the restaurants on the water up and
down the coastline,there will be plenty to do. I can't wait

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

yes its time for me to stay for a while I should have my boat soon and
need to learn some more before I
embark on feeding the fish lol

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi katy

I have been running my computer business when I can. My Health is
getting better. The Gov claims that I am
partially disabled but I try to keep busy. We finally bought a house
in Clearwater its right on the ocean it comes
with its own dock so we can have our boat finally. We don't have the
boat yet but when we do I will email a picture
so you all can pick it apart lol. Hope your doing well.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

"katy" wrote in message

sailirc wrote:

Hi
hope everyone is doing good.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net

Hey Nora! Where the heck have you been all this time? Waht's up?
How's your health holding up? Did you get your cat yet?

WEll, don't be such a stranger...stay around awhile...

Eh...you'll do gine! Just remember to keep your butt out of the water so
the hammerheads can't grab it! What are you guys looking at for starters?

Have you ever eaten at Hasmine's (I think that's the name of it) in St
Pete's? It's an old Jamaican restuarant and is half in and half
outside..next to an old broken down plantation and right on the water next
to an encironmental park...has great, great food and isn't very
expensive...we used to go there when we would visit my mother0in0law...I
think it was on the way to Pasedena...we also like the "real" Greek
restaurnat in Tarpon Springs...not the tourist trap big one but the little
hole in the wall one on the main street...great food even though no one
will speak Ebglish to you! I always thought it would be fun to sail into
Tarpon Springs and watch the shrimp and sponge boats go in and out...the
shrimp boats here take off from out by Phoebus but you can;t get near
enough to really see what's going on...

No we mostly stick around Pier 60 , we will go more places once we get the
boat. No I never have eaten there
been to crabby bills and some of the smaller restaurants on the ocean
between Clearwater and Sarasota. Also I never ate Greek food, will have to
try it, although the sounds of it are not appealing.

NH_/)_
www.sailirc.net