posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Mowe Z. Slowley Mowe Z. Slowley is offline

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

ThePsyko wrote:
On 30 Jan 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.buzzard.rules and heard
Ellen MacArthur cry out in
reenews.net...

"ThePsyko" wrote
I've been NetKKKopped by some rich ****head yacht owner from the
alt.sailing.asa froup for my involvement in the 'Terror Free Gas
Station" thread of Jan 23rd!
I got a TOS reminder from my provider this morning!!
What the hell is up widdat?
I can only surmise that this ethics challenged jerkhoff has blanket
complained about everyone who posted in that thread, as my
involvement was peripheral at best.
Burning poverty stricken children in Lagos isn't good enough for
these rich ****s?
I'm incensed. The incense smells like charred human flesh.
That would have to be Ganz the ****KKhead netKKKop.
ASA restored for no other reason than to **** off the netKKKop

Now, that's rich! I mean you thinking Capt. JG's rich. He's got
no money. He's
got some little trailer sailor boat. He has to work teaching kids how
to sail. He's not even very bright. He goes around reporting people.
Just because he doesn't like what they post. But he doesn't report
himself. He lied on his application to get a sailing captain's license
from the Coast Guard so he could make money teaching kids to sail. He
took LSD and bragged about it on a newsgroup. He musta lied on his
papers where it asks if you've ever used illegal drugs. If he'd said
yes he woulda never got his license.
He's really a pathetic excuse for a human being.... He's reported
probably
hundreds of people trying to get them TOSed. I'm sure he's even tried
to get me tossed. But he can't find out my ISP because my newsserver
doesn't show it. It's the same as yours, I think from the headers. Oh
oh. Now, you've done it. Now they're gonna think I'm you.... They
think I'm everybody.

Cheers,
Ellen

You're me now? Cool!!

/me goes off to play with his new boobies

careful they don't evaporate...

--
Stop WW3!!

"Remember: Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires!"
....Smokey the Bear