posted to alt.buzzard.rules,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.sailing.asa
Ted Bell Ted Bell is offline

Default My first NetKKKopping experience.

The netkkkop has been working overtime in these last several weeks. He's
gotten the accounts pulled of a few long time regulars here. He's driven a
others away and any discussion of any type turns into personal attacks from
him. There's a rumor that someone has hired a private investigator so we
will see what happens. Also heard he is offering exclusively gay cruises at
cost over on Craigslist San Francisco but that's a rumor worth checking.

Any of you flonkers stop by my steakhouse, "Ted's of Beverly Hills" and I'll
fix you up with a nice big steak and potato wrapped in tinfoil, all courtesy
of me - Ted Bell!

I'm Ted Bell!

Garlic toast too! All on me! Just show your black helicopter ID!