posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default Sailing Around the World: Difficulty

Capt. JG wrote:
"JimC" wrote in message
news

What are you talking about Nell? It's quite logical that he should start
with a good, but conventional boat, and then move up to a Mac. - Save the
best for last.

Jim

Got any pictures of your boat while sailing her yet? Given your excellent
sailing credentials, it should be hard to do.

Capt., are quite right when you say it should be hard for me to take
pictures. - I'm usually sailing solo, so I can't very well take photos
of the boat other than pictures of the deck, etc. Also, it's cold as
h____ these days, and I really don't enjoy getting out there in this
weather. Hopefully I'll be out again in February.

Jim