Keith Keith is offline

Default Searay vs Cruisers-Yachts-Inc.

I did a lot of research before buying my last new boat. SeaRay's were
vastly overpriced, but good boats. It came down to either a Cruisers,
Inc. 3950 aft cabin or a Carver that was about the same size and
configuration. I went around to the shipyards and surveyers in my
area, and hands down, everyone recommended the Cruisers. Very good
construction, well made, "built like a Hatteras" was one of the
comments. I bought it and was very happy with it until sold. They have
a good reputation, and the factory was very helpful when needed. That
all being said, the local dealer was crap, and is now out of business.
If you're buying new, the local dealer is at least as important as the
boat, since they assemble it on site and do all the warranty work.
Check them out as well.