Sam

Default 1988 Bayliner Capri Side Window(front section) passenger side

"dshores" wrote in message alkaboutboats.com...
The front section of the side window (passenger side) on my Bayliner has
been busted out. I have put in a call to an authorized dealer for help but
have gotten no response yet. Any ideas? Since it is slightly curved glass
companies say they can't do anything with it.

Is it actually "glass"? Even if it is, replacing it with plastic would
work.If you can't get a close enough color match (tinted?) for the
remaining section, replace both sections.If it's the only window on
that side, even a slight mismatch in tints with the remaining windows
won't be noticable to most people.