posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ted Bell Ted Bell is offline

Default OT / Three cheers for Moscow mayor.

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
http://mosnews.com/news/2007/01/29/satanisgay.shtml

He's banned all gay parades. Hooooooray!
I like this guy, Yury Luzhkov. He's a moral leader. I wish he'd come
over here and run for
office. Listen to what he says in the story link up there.
""Religious thinkers throughout the world have said that the West has
reached a crisis of faith.
Some European nations bless single-sex marriages and introduce sexual
guides in schools," Luzhkov
said. "Such things are a deadly moral poison for children."
Sounds like he might be reading my posts. lol Take that Mr.
Maxprop you latent homosexual, you.....

Cheers,
Ellen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPgpYux8HJQ