Butch Davis Butch Davis is offline

Default Searay vs Cruisers-Yachts-Inc.

On boatered.com/forum/ there is a thread in the cruisers forum that you may
find interesting. It is not pretty and may not be typical but I recomment
you have a look.

As to outdrives. Given the cost of the boat you are comtemplating you
should consider changing marinas if the depth of your marina will not allow
you to use a conventionally propped boat. I think you'll find that a boat
of that size will be very difficult to sell on the used market when the time
for that inevitably comes.

Butch
"JimH" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 2004 SeaRay 260 w/ AlpahIII out drive and Mercruiser Gas
Engine. Looking to step up in size, 35-37ft. SeaRay is Caddillac of
Bruswick Boats with Maxum being the Pontiac and BayLiner being the
Chevy. Where does Cruisers Yachts Fit in terms of Quality?
I have no real issues w/ SeaRay but I do like the layouts of the
Cruisers a bit more. Also wondering if i should step up to Diesels in
stead of gas.

Thoughts?

Have you also looked at Regal and Maxum (a SeaRay without the *Bling*)?