KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:02:31 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

Item #2 is particularly amusing: "Gross income means all income derived
from...Gross income derived from business."

Guess you should have spent some of those 10 years studying grammar. The
proper formulation of the language, as shortened, would be "[G]ross income
means all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited
to) ... Gross income derived from business

Guess you should have spent your life studying the proper form of a
definition: One cannot define a word by restating that word. My editing of
the quoted material did not make any difference to the flaw to which I was
drawing attention.

Are you always such an insulting boor?