[email protected] blentz@vocus.com is offline

Default Searay vs Cruisers-Yachts-Inc.

On Jan 29, 3:04 pm, Harry Krause wrote:
On Jan 29, 11:03?am, wrote:There have been some serious evaluations of larger SeaRays showing

significant shortcomings in hull fiberglass builds. If you haven't found
these yourself, I can probably retrieve them.

Yes, i have seen these. There are also skeptics on the Cruisers as
built w/ Balsa below the water line. Not sure what the answer is. For
my situation, we use the boat in the chesapeak bay and tributaries and
are always w/in sight of land. If i was cruising 40 miles off-shore, i
might have a different feeling about what is below the water line!