posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default Stay tension

"Maxprop" wrote in
Busted again, Neal. Ever hear of French Nails?

Of course I have. But I guess you never heard of glue on French nails?
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-bxs-x-24-NAILE...QQcmdZViewItem

If you break a nail or some nails it looks dumb. It takes them a while to grow out. Weeks. So
you buy some stick-on nails and use those instead. Duh! Keep your real nails short and use glue on
nails for dress up and picture taking.

A flabby old girly-man at best. By the way--how's the inflatable doll doing these days? Is "she" worn out, or has
she been superceded by your left hand again?

Do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, do do do do...... You and Katy, peas in a pod.

Cheers,
Ellen