xorbit xorbit is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

krj wrote:

Larry wrote:

Dave wrote in news:10umr2l9lgv1dmc7am4epn7ed0psl3h02s@
4ax.com:

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsieg.../IncomeTax.htm

"26 U.S.C. § 61 [G]ross income means all income from whatever source
derived, including (but not limited to) the following items:
(1) Compensation for services, including fees, commissions, fringe
benefits, and similar items;
(2) Gross income derived from business;
(3) Gains derived from dealings in property;
(4) Interest;
(5) Rents;
(6) Royalties;
(7) Dividends;"

The point EXACTLY. INCOME has NOTHING TO DO WITH WAGES....
IT DOESN'T SAY WAGES....IT SAYS INCOME FROM PROFITS!

Larry

A wage is a compensation which workers receive in exchange for their
labor. Same as 1 "compensation for services".

Larry contradicted his own point of view. This branch of the thread is
dead.

And I won't be asking Larry for help with my taxes.