posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop Maxprop is offline

Default Stay tension

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Maxprop" wrote
Nearly perfect, actually.

You need to look closer, Maxprop. Her legs are skinny and she's got
almost no
bottom there. Her bottom looks like a boy's. What happened to her right
cheek? Girl's
bottoms are supposed to be heart shaped like mine.
http://www.badongo.com/pic/432966

Nothing really wrong with that butt that a little extra time at the gym
wouldn't help. Of course the young lady in the photo is probably 40 years
your junior, Neal. Your flabby ass, OTOH, is little more than a producer of
skid marks on your yellowed, swiss-cheese Jockey shorts.

I'm beginning to think your a homosexual now that you've written and
defended them
in those other posts of yours.
Are you and Capt. JG good *butties*?

Give up the ruse, Neal. You've been busted so often it's becoming
uninteresting. I do enjoy the photos of the bimbette, however. Keep those
coming.

Max