posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] gayganz@yahoo.com is offline

Default Rare shark!

On Jan 27, 8:39 am, "Scotty" wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in rodigy.net... "Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
w.readfreenews.ne
t...

I use to have a boss that once a month would invite some

of his employees to
his lake house to go sailing. Then he'd hand them brushes

and scrapers and
put them to work on his boat. Very few ever acceptedtwice.

When I was a teen, I had a boss with a big motor yacht. At
haulout he'd take three of the lowest paid shop guys down on
a Saturday to wax/polish it. We got paid overtime and were
happy to do it.

Scotty

I pay you a low wage plus 1/2 to come over and wax/polish something of
mine!

Gay