Dennis Pogson Dennis Pogson is offline

Default Trailerable Cruisers

tt wrote:
I was forced to give up my live aboard lifestyle when hurricanes and
condominiums destroyed or replaced affordable Marinas. I moved away
from central Florida and live about 1 hour from the coast in South
Carolina. I never imagined how much I would miss the boaters
lifestyle. I don't think I will ever be able to live aboard again but
would like to spend extended periods on the water, mostly Carribien
and Intercoastal cruising. My question , Is there a trailerable( I
never want to be at the mercy of a marina again) sailboat that is
suited to long distance cruising and extended periods of living? By
the way I am retired and not a rich man.

This might give you some ideas as to what is available-
http://yachts.apolloduck.co.uk/listings.phtml?cid=248

DP