[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Canada? Take off, eh?

On Jan 26, 6:35 pm, "Jack Dale" wrote:
clearing customs on the West Side of the Island is difficult if not
impossible. ... it seems that you have to go to Victoria.

That's too bad, but thanks very much for the info and the map in your
follow up post is just what I was looking for.

A circumnavigation of the Island is an great experience, if you want to give
it a try, I can give you some pointers. I did it twice last year. Three
are scheduled for this year. ....

I'd love to hear any advise you are willing to share. Timing,
navigation, guides, places to see, whatever. I'm starting from scratch
and am happy for any pointers. We're toying with the idea of Honolulu
- Ketchikan - Prince Rupert and down inside or, well, Honolulu -
Victoria and around Vancouver Island and then either home again or down
the coast...

Cheers,

-- Tom.