posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Baja

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jan 26, 7:08 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
I'm definitely going back. I might buy a second boat in San Diego, which
would make it easier. In negotiations, no more details for now.

Cool deal. If you get her are you gonna sail her down and then up to
the sea? Would you keep her in La Paz or San Carlos? OK. No more
questions but... Oh, never mind.

Barb
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

If I get her, I'll sail her down, hang for a couple of months, then either
sail her all the way back to SF or leave her for the next season. Probably
La Paz, as I have some connections there. I have another possibility of a
boat I found in the SF area. Mostly it depends on my work situation.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com