posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,alt.sailing,rec.boats.electronics
Geoff Schultz Geoff Schultz is offline

Default Marina Information

Larry wrote in
:

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

Worth a look and encouragement but I'm skeptical that it will ever
take off unless they make it more accessible and get more useful
information into it themselves.

--
Roger Long

They won't even let you LOOK at the website data unless they harvest
your information, FIRST.....

Just reeks of spammers....

Larry

Larry,

All they did was ask for your information in 4 screens instead of 1. They
only asked for a user name, password, first/last name, and e-mail address.
That's no different than any other site. However, I agree that it's
strange that they won't let you view it without registering. Normally the
above is limited to posting.

-- Geoff