posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default 5 crash bulkheads is nice Jeff

Joe wrote:
What the purpose of the 3 center compartments? Storage, Chain, ??

Looks like a roomy boat.

Joe

The center compartment is a wet locker I use for hoses, etc. There is
a garden-hose salt water tap in there; we got it as a washdown for
hauling the anchor, but it has come in very handy with our dog.

The two compartments on either side are sealed and simply provide
flotation. Also, the two bow lockers have sealed bilges so their
bottoms are above the water line and can drain. The forward 6 feet or
so of each bow can be crunched and it wouldn't leak a drop. In
addition, there are several sealed chambers in the sterns.

Yes, there is tons of room. Two staterooms have queen sized bunks,
plus the third is a generous single. Saloon seats 8, huge galley,
head with full shower, etc. Also, its completely open across the beam
down below, so the galley is visible from the saloon. The cockpit
is enormous and you can play volleyball on the bow.

Here's some marketing pics:

This is the plan from the previous model. The aft-cabin, head, and
nav table layout is different on mine:
http://www.sv-loki.com/plan36s.jpg

This cutaway was actually drawn from my boat as it was built:
http://www.sv-loki.com/CA-cutawayOnLinen.jpg

This is pretty close to my saloon:
http://www.sv-loki.com/ca-salon1.jpg