RW Salnick RW Salnick is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

Larry inscribed in red ink for all to know:
RW Salnick wrote in news:ep8tbu$v5j$1
@gnus01.u.washington.edu:

Maybe it is just SouthernBigOil that got the message.

Sunoco? Sun Oil was from Pennsylvania, last time I checked...(c;

Gas is cheaper in Charleston because we are a gas dump from the ships. I
like to take those buying Exxon or Shell down to the Hess Oil storage place
to show them all the different oil company trucks lined up at 4AM to put
the same Hess gas in all the tanks...at higher prices, of course...

Larry

Then, as Seattle is the "dump" point for all the Alaskan crude, we
should have the same thing here... Instead, the sign right outside my
window still says $2.79 this morning

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle