Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

wrote:
Is it my emagination or is it the west coast "blue states" getting
stuck with high prices. Dont forget Hawaii. Oh, I forgot they put a
PRICE CAP on their fuel cost. Seems that state thinks their people dont
deserve to get screwed by the fuel retailers.
Gee what would happen if all the states put a price cap on fuel prices?
Bob

Well, COSTCO in Hawaii was selling gas at $2.61 last time I bought gas,
average prices around the state are much higher. The gas cap was
mooted here by the Republican governor very shortly after it took
effect. Not sure about the details as I was at sea when it happened.

-- Tom.

Gas taxes have a little to do with prices. See
http://www.washingtongasprices.com/tax_info.aspx

Gordon