Don W Don W is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

RW Salnick wrote:
Larry inscribed in red ink for all to know:

Gas is $1.99/US Gallon in Charleston, SC, tonight. I filled up the
Chevy Pig. Not sure what it's doing at the fuel dock...

Larry

Boy, not in Seattle - it has been going UP! $2.79 gal right now...

Maybe it is just SouthernBigOil that got the message.

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle

We paid $2.01 on our way to the Texas coast over
the weekend. The lowest we saw anywhere was
$1.85. Average around $2.07 probably.

Course after the Israeli's nuke the Iranian nuke
facilities later this year, the price is going to
spike up again. (you heard it here first.)

Don W.