RW Salnick RW Salnick is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

Larry inscribed in red ink for all to know:
Am I the only one to notice how Big Oil seems to have gotten the message
from the last halftime election where the Democrats took over both houses?

Wouldn't it have been fun to hear the Neocons calling them to make a deal?

Gas is $1.99/US Gallon in Charleston, SC, tonight. I filled up the Chevy
Pig. Not sure what it's doing at the fuel dock...

Larry

Boy, not in Seattle - it has been going UP! $2.79 gal right now...

Maybe it is just SouthernBigOil that got the message.

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle