posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default More proof!

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Even my cheapo FP digital camera has a thumbnail selection...and here is your admission of Photoshopping...I seem to
remember that you denieed that in previous posts...the wheel goes round and eound and round....

I did deny it. I don't even have Photoshop on this computer. My boyfriend does it on his and gives
them back to me in a little USB thumb drive. I thought I said he does that for me? But he did show me
the other day there's a 640 X 480 size my camera can take. That's the smallest it goes. Those are the
right size enough to e-mail and upload to badongo so it doesn't take forever....

Cheers,
Ellen

ah, the old backpeddle...now you're starting to sound like Bobsprit...