posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Salvaging or scavenging?

On Jan 24, 1:07 pm, Martin Baxter wrote:
Joe wrote:

I think anyone who pulls salvage on another mariner on his personal
yacht in peril is a scumball, unless thats his profession or the boat
was abandoned and it's not needed anyway.Huzzah, what he said!! A true Good Samaritan.

Cheers
Marty

Yes indeed.

I would pull a contract on any commerical boat. Or any professional
staffed yacht.
Working mariners get paid, and if I'm helping someone earn his keep
then I want my cut and then some.

Joe

Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- Seehttp://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----