posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ellen MacArthur Ellen MacArthur is offline

Default More proof!

"Nellen MacArthur" wrote
Okay Maxpoop and all you other doubting Thoms. here's
another pic of me in my boat. Taken as I poked out of the
cabin after a long nap.
Enjoy...
http://www.badongo.net/pic/428403

lol See all you people who yell *Photoshopped* up there's a plainly Photoshopped
picture. You can tell it's a fake because of the background square. Duh, somebody
just put two pictures I posted together. The photos I post links to are real snapshots....
They *are* Photoshopped but only to make them smaller for uploading. My camera takes
them 2600 X 1800 or something like that. Much too big for uploading....

Cheers,
Ellen