Don White Don White is offline

Default Gas $1.99/gallon!

"Larry" wrote in message
Am I the only one to notice how Big Oil seems to have gotten the message
from the last halftime election where the Democrats took over both houses?

Wouldn't it have been fun to hear the Neocons calling them to make a deal?

Gas is $1.99/US Gallon in Charleston, SC, tonight. I filled up the Chevy
Pig. Not sure what it's doing at the fuel dock...

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.

I wish our gas dealers would get the same message.
It's still 93 cents a liter up here.