Ansley W. Sawyer Ansley W. Sawyer is offline

Default Book, Plans, Design, needed ... just bought a sewing machine

I have bought sunbrella on ebay twice. You have to wait and watch but what
you want will come up. I talked to my local canvas guy and the local price
for sunbrella was $26-27/yd and I have made two ebay purchases for about
$8/yd. You can see that I use burgundy for everything so I buy a large
amount when I get a deal. I still have about 26 yds in reserve.

I also made new covers for all the below deck cushions a couple of years
ago.

Having a heavy duty sewing machine changes the way you think of things. I
have also made change bags for the guys in my poker group!

Ansley Sawyer
SV Pacem