[email protected] keith.kmcgregor@gmail.com is offline

Default Book, Plans, Design, needed ... just bought a sewing machine

On Jan 22, 5:58 pm, "NE Sailboat" wrote:
I bought an old metal sewing machine. D Casey, the guru, recommends this in
most of his sailboat maintenance books.

Casey has a few ideas about projects to start with; cockpit cover, etc.
But no exact plans.

Are there any books that have plans, designs, good project instructions for
sailboat canvass projects?

If you are interested in learning more about canvas fabrication, try
http://www.canvastrainingworkshops.com. Russ and Roger are great guys
and they can teach you tons of stuff. They're located in Port Clinton
OH. They also have DVDs that you can purchase if you are not inclined
to attend their classes. I just came back from a class on enclosures.
Great stuff!

Good Luck.