NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default Book, Plans, Design, needed ... just bought a sewing machine

Ansley .. that is unbelievable. Not worry if it is raining and you are
sitting by the mooring.

Question: where did you purchase the material? And, what kind, or brand
...such as Sunbrella .. is it?

Thanks for the help.

================
"Ansley W. Sawyer" wrote in message
Look at Sailrite. They have some plans and kits and they are very helpful
on the phone.

Sailrite Self Reliance Under Sail - www.sailrite.com

Attached is one of the projects that I have done. It started as an awning
and finally morphed in to a 18 by 11 foot deck room with zip on side and
front panels with plastic window panels. The picture was taken in Nova
Scotia with a 25 foot tide. We have also done sail covers, jib bag, and
fender and docking line bags.

Cheers

Ansley Sawyer
SV Pacem