posted to rec.boats.building
[email protected] terry@terryking.us is offline

Default Info on Chinese Boats (Hong Kong area)? I'll be moving there.

Thanks for the replies! Frank, glad to hear from you! (See some of
our recent rambles at http://terryking.us and
http://terryking.us/photoalbum)

k4556 wrote:
Terry,

I have lived in Asia for the past thirty years and while certainly
both work boats and yachts were built in Hong Kong in the past those
days are long gone ...

Great information.. I've learned more on the groups than with a lot of
Googling... I didn't mean to be too much down the nose at the RHK
club. I just had read an article about all the new Chinese Billionaires
and how they can't get dock space in HK for their new 90 footers...

I'll look for the references you made..

Are there boat 'yards' / builders up the Pearl river a way too?

Thanks!