posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Babs Who?

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:57:44 -0500, "Scotty" wrote:

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
freenews.ne
t...

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
How far do they sag when you let go?

Smart ass.... You tell me!

http://www.badongo.net/pic/424074

You'll have to excuse Charlie, the only tits he's ever seen
were his Mom's.

Scotty

Lets reflect a little. For the past several weeks, Losers Scotty and Joe, along
with several of their butt buddies have been repeatedly BEGGING Nellen to show
her tits without any luck.

Hey Binnary Bonehead... I could care less about nEllen's sockpuppets
tits, not that they are un-attractive, it's just I have access to way
better.

Show me anywhere I requested even one picture... with or without
clothes of the Bimbo...

Can't can you?

Who succeeded in one try?

You by being the BB asshole you have always been.

Use some Scope BTW, you breath has to smell like turds.... you talk so
much ****.

Joe

CWM