tlindly tlindly is offline

Default Ken Barnes rescue pictures

Geoff Schultz wrote:

Get a grip. The guy didn't sail to Chile and spend 4 years planning his
trip to pull an insurance scam!

how do you know?
are You in on it??
did YOU do the planning???

Perhaps you should read his web site...

If you had read THIS thread, you would see that I not only DID read his
website,
but I cut and pasted info from his website wherein I show that he
ALTERed his
boat making it less stable. After this, someone mentioned that he had
scuttled
his boat, and at that time I mentioned that IF THAT WERE TRUE [I'm
still not
convinced that the scuttling wasn't just a rumor] then it was likely an
insurance
scam.
Do I know absolutely? No!

Then why did you exclaim it so? [with your punctuation, see above]
Was I in
on it? No! Did I do the planning? No!

No, now that I'm getting to know you better, I can see that you do not
have the
attention span needed for a caper of this magnatude.

Are you an blathering idiot? YES!

Let's see...
OED says:
"blether, blather, v. - 1. intr. To talk nonsense loquaciously."
"idiot, n. - ad. Gr.{ilenis}{delta}{iota}{gwacu}{tau}{eta}{fsigma}
private person, common man, plebeian, one without professional
knowledge, 'layman';"
Yes, I see that I must concede to you this point, that I do so fancy
our
conversations!

Yours [while mired in your abuse],
tom