posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
That is a picture I took of the Charles W. Morgan. The last surviving
wooden
Whaling ship in the world. There is only one way to take a picture of
that ship
at night, and that is to sail to Mystic Seaport and stay there
overnight. The
seaport is closed to land-based visits at night. When you dock there,
you have
the run of the place after everyone else leaves and the gates are
locked.

I don't have anything to do with those pop-ups. It's just a free place
to post
occasional pictures when needed. Now, go back and scroll down a little,
dunce.

http://binarybill.tripod.com/

Sorry. I thought you were sending me off to a pop-up site. So that's
a real tall ship. Kewl.
It does look like the Black Pearl. You gotta admit it. Ok I waited and
scrolled down and
there's a man with a beard. Is it you? Handsome man and he looks like a
sailor. Nah, it can't
be you ;-)

It is him. I can attest to that.

Max