posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Katy's a sock puppet....

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Joe" wrote
snipped it all

Errrr, Joe. I hope those aren't little cocaine bales in that one picture.

Sure looks like it, but it's just forepeak ballast.

Your lady is pretty. You make a good looking couple.

She sure is pretty...smart too. Magma cum ladda or something latin
like that lately.

Thanks for the
slide show. Oh, you sure did lot's of work on your boat.

Still doing lots of work on her, it's either that or hand out buckets
of cash to others to do it for me.

It sure looked
awful in that one slide. I guess that's how it was when you bought it....

Yelp she was a mess, but a good solid boat.

Joe

Cheers,
Ellen