tak tak is offline

Default water bridge

"tak" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
ps.com...
Thats in Germany[?} Holland [?] i forget where but some where in
Europe. and I was always fascinted of the idea of stacking open water
on top of open water like that.

Dixon wrote:
My wife says this is old news that has been around forever, so maybe I'm
the
last one to see it. So, if anyone else just came out of a cave, check
this
out.

http://www.neatorama.com/images/2005...ter-bridge.jpg

Dixon

Here's one in NYS, albeit much smaller and no longer functioning-- Scroll
down to the Mud Creek Aqueduct section (it carried the original Erie Canal
over Mud Creek)

Tom

Sorry about that, I thought I might have neglected to include the URL:

http://www.eriecanal.org/MacedonPalmyra.html