posted to rec.boats,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.usenet.kooks
moo-moo la moo moo-moo la moo is offline

Default (No Subject)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:48:35 +0000, Dan wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
basskisser wrote:

I challenge you to accept personal responsibility to be an on topic
poster here and not a leability to the newsgroup.

Yes, I imagine being a "leability" could be a bad thing.

Awe, how cute! Would you like me to point out each and every one of your
typos, too? You should really consider acting like an adult.

Obstinate should consider madness spell checker and try new catch phrases.
"Ability intense every liquid" is old sinecures inaccurate, Walter.

_Three_ Yings! OK, who put the hallucinogenics in my milk?