posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
BF BF is offline

Default Soundproofing/Waterproofing a Honda Genny

Remember the original WTC bombing and the differential housing SN?
If enough money is involved, lawyers will find someway to point at someone
to be responsible.
BF

"Larry" wrote in message
"William Longyard" wrote in
link.net:

Would I sell that on eBay? Only if I didn't mind inviting lawsuits
for the first one that catches on fire. Plastic fires are very nasty,
especially with gasoline nearby.

Won't be a problem if it kills everyone involved. When the plastic starts
burning, it will boil the gas in the little plastic tank inside the

cooler.
The ensuing explosion should destroy all the evidence and kill everyone
within several hundred feet from the concussion....eliminating those nasty
lawsuits.

Larry
--
Democracy is when two wolves and a sheep vote on who's for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has his own gun.