posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
dene dene is offline

Default Soundproofing/Waterproofing a Honda Genny

Bob wrote:

Thanks Greg. My sights were more twords the lower end of the river. I
spent a week at Scooner Creek's yard and the island is a bit too much
city for me. Next time Im up that way I will take a look at Cathlamet.
Thanks for the info.
Good luck with your new spot. And I dont want to see you on KATU
sliding down some street with all that freezing rain.
Bob

In that case, check out St. Helens. Our favorite Columbia River
destination. Good food, movie theatre, shops, view of the river, and a
nice marina. I inquired last month and there was a couple of covered
moorages available.

-Greg