Tim

Default 1967 Cherokee Boat - Where can I find info on it?

Finding information for the motor is the easy part with lots of online
resources, local dealers and a manual. That is why I am not asking
about the motor. What I do not have info on is the boat itself. Why I
would like more information:

1. To verify that what I have is truely a 1967 Cherokee. There is no
MIC or VIN or past information on the boat for registration purposes
with the state. The previous owner passed so have no previous
registrations to fall on. Boat is currently registered as a
Crestliner, but that is incorrect. I just want to know and verify what
I have and correct the registration and possibly figure out the
correct MIC.

2. I am insterested in replacing parts and restoring it. Would like to
find literature on this boat, but cannot find anything or photos to
compare.

Tim