posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
dene dene is offline

Default Soundproofing/Waterproofing a Honda Genny

Bob wrote:
dene wrote:
Great feedback....thanks a bunch!

-Greg

Well, welcome to the neighborhod! Dont get lost in the Columbia Mist.
SInce your a local now, do you know anything about the Ilwaco marina?
Im looking for a new spot to roost.

It's misty this mornin fer sure.

Illwaco is a long ways from here. I understand it can be a bearcat to
get in and out, due to tides and weather. I have yet to attempt it
with my 25 footer. Cathlamet would be my choice if you need to moor
that far up the river. Kalama had an opening for a covered moorage
last month. I believe the rate was $115/mo.

We keep ours in a private boathouse on Hayden Island, owned by a buddy
of mine who charges me $75/mo.

-Greg