posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
dene dene is offline

Default Soundproofing/Waterproofing a Honda Genny

Bob wrote:
dene wrote:
A couple of months ago, somebody in a boating forum described using a
modified cooler to house a honda 2000 genny.
-Greg Schoenberg
"She Said Yes"
2002 Regal 2465
Kalama, Washington

HiGeg:
Great idea!
I too agree about the heat problem. But hey, run a test. Stick a
Thermometer in side and start er up. Please post you results this
aternoon.

Ever run into a family named Miller in your town? Most the kids would
be in their 50s by now.
Bob.

Not yet Bob. We just moved to "Mayberry" six months ago. We're slowly
getting to know folks.

I'll bring the thermometer and post the results.

Great feedback....thanks a bunch!

-Greg