posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
JR North JR North is offline

Default Soundproofing/Waterproofing a Honda Genny

Very interesting setup. Here is my home-spun gen setup for my Maxum:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/gen.htm
JR

Larry wrote:

"dene" wrote in news:1169276883.977097.126110
@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Again....don't hesitate to be critical and/or creative.

Bye bye, little Honda (snif)!

The HOT AIR coming out of the COOLING SYSTEM is heating the INSIDE of the
Coleman cooler and being sucked back INTO the cooling system! That slot
in the top isn't near enough cooling to keep it from destroying the
engine. It's breathing its own hot cooling air!!

NO, no no no NO!....